Problem - This account register is read-only

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 17:17:31 EST 2010

John--

I wonder whether you have some scheduled transaction that is trying to post to some account that still has this setting. That is the only scenario I can imagine that would yield such a problem on startup. Perhaps others have different ideas on the topic (other than discussing the terminology to use for this type of account ;) ).

David