[FUNDS] Download prices doesn't work any longer

gchermette gchermette at free.fr
Fri Nov 19 16:19:24 EST 2010

Hi everyone

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one it's happening to. I've had GnuCash
set up all right to make it download 4 French funds's prices. It was working
fine until a week ago. Since then, I've got an error message telling me that
there was an error while downloading the prices. I didn't touch anything to
my GnuCash setup (nor to my internet connection setup as far as I know). I'm
using the Yahoo! Europe batch...

Does it happen to anyone else here ?

Cheers