Future balance question (Scheduled transactions not working?)

Ulrike Fischer gnucash at nililand.de
Thu Nov 25 08:46:01 EST 2010

Am Thu, 25 Nov 2010 07:26:37 -0000 schrieb Ian X Waddington:

> Thank you, these options are just what I'm looking for.
>
> However, as I put on a different post I do not think they are working.
> Ignored still enters the transaction and changing from Reminder to to-create
> doesn't create it.
>
> Could someone using 2.3.17 on Windows 7 confirm the options are actually
> working then I will be able to find out what I'm doing wrong.

They are working but after you have changed them you must click
somewhere else in the window so that the entry is no longer gray.

Btw: If you need two transaction dates you can use a third account:

Start of month:    food <--- planed expenses
later              planed expenses <--- money

--
Ulrike Fischer