Save As MySQL is crashing gnucash

Ian X Waddington iwaddox at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 17:59:47 EST 2010

Hi

On a Windows 7 machine I am running gnucash 2.3.17 and have just installed
MySql 5.1.53

When I select file-save-as (with a new blank file of an existing test file)
I get the MySQL form to fill in and choose localhost, gnucash, (made up
userid), (made up password) - gnucash immediately crashes and windows 7
tells me I've had an APPCRASH in libgncmod-backend-dbi.dll

I've search the list archives but could not find anything that seemed
relevant so I would be grateful for any help or suggestions

Regards