Scheduled transactions not appearing beyond 19 Dec 2010

Mark Sansom mark at astrostitch.co.uk
Fri Nov 26 15:33:58 EST 2010

I have my scheduled transactions set up to be inserted into the account 45
days in advance so that I can see how my balance looks up to the next pay
day.  However, as we approach the end of the year, the scheduled
transactions have stopped at 19 Dec, despite there being many other
transactions through into Jan 2011 that should be added.

I have tried changing the accounting preferences, but nothing seems to be
able to get these transactions to appear.

What am I doing wrong?  I have tried this in 2.3.16 and now in the latest
nightly build of 2.3.17 (r19884) but neither seem to work.

Thanks,

Mark