Change Applicaple Budget Month for a Transaction

Phil Longstaff plongstaff at rogers.com
Fri Nov 26 20:07:23 EST 2010

In November, you could have a transaction between Expenses:electricity and
Liabilities:Accounts Payable.  This will ensure this transaction shows up in
november for your budget.  In December, have a transaction between
Liabilities:Accounts Payable and Assets:Bank to record the payment on the date
it was done.

 Phil
---------
I used to be a hypochondriac AND a kleptomaniac. So I took something for it.