making new invoice process to much complicated

rahul bhise rahul_bhise_says at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 01:08:02 EST 2010

I am using Gnu-Cash Ver. 2.2.9 On Ubuntu 9.10
making new invoice in gnu-cash is very slow
While selecting the appropriate customer i first have to press the select button in billing information of the New Invoice Dialog
then a find customer dialog box opens, in that type few words of that customer and click find,then a list of customer is shown in that click on the appropriate customer and press select. and then that customer appears in the new invoice customer field.
we cannot type directly in that customer field
this would be a very nice utility if we can type customer name directly in the customer field, and gnu-cash Search at the same time for that customer. and shows it in a drop-down list.
it would be same as Search on Google with
 Instant is On
it would be very nice if anyone programmer put this utility in gnu-cash