security editor

Dennis Powless claven123 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 12:38:48 EST 2010

No, I already installed gnucash.  This is for the financial quote program.

Well, I see how the price editor works.... the directions didn't
really state to use the price editor, only the security editor.  Oh,
well.  It works now.  How do I get the tot USD price to show in a
column next to he total?  As in the basic accounts tab?

Thanks,

Dennis