Scheduled transactions not appearing beyond 19 Dec 2010

Mark Sansom mark at astrostitch.co.uk
Sat Nov 27 11:58:15 EST 2010

Hi,

If I do Actions > Scheduled Transactions > Since Last Run then it says "There are no Scheduled Transactions to be entered at this time".

Also as an example, if I choose one of my regular scheduled transactions (weekly) and go into Edit Scheduled Transaction, on the Overview tab under Occurrences it says Last Occurred: 09/01/2011, which suggests it should appear in the account, but it doesn't.  The last automatic entry for this weekly transaction is 19/12/2010, and there are no other scheduled transactions appearing after this date.

Mark