Scheduled transactions not appearing beyond 19 Dec 2010

Volker Englisch Volker at englisch.us
Mon Nov 29 23:05:32 EST 2010

On 11/27/2010 11:58 AM, Mark Sansom wrote:
> Also as an example, if I choose one of my regular scheduled transactions
 > (weekly) and go into Edit Scheduled Transaction, on the Overview tab
 > under Occurrences it says Last Occurred: 09/01/2011, which suggests
 > it should appear in the account, but it doesn't.  The last automatic
 > entry for this weekly transaction is 19/12/2010, and there are no
 > other scheduled transactions appearing after this date.

Just wondering:  Are you certain that your SX is enabled?
When you open the transaction editor there is a check box to
enable/disable a SX.

Also, are your transactions listed in the calendar below the list of
transactions?  Click on a date in the calendar to see all of the
upcoming transactions that are scheduled for that date.

--
Volker Englisch