Income and Expense Report

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue Oct 5 09:17:24 EDT 2010

On Tuesday 05 October 2010 13:33:23 Oda Stout wrote:

> I don't use a budget, but I would like to be able to view all of my
> actual income and expenses for each month for the entire year, starting
> with January.  Is there a way to do this?  Thanks.
>
> Oda

Hi Oda,

The transaction report may help you here.  Try the following:

Run the transaction report,
Click Options,
select relevant accounts and date range in the appropriate tabs
In the Sorting Tab, set primary key to "Date", Primary subtotal to "monthly"
and secondary key to "Account Name"
Click OK.

You may have to tweak options a bit, but this might give you what you are
looking for.

HTH,
Maf.