Income and Expense Report

Oda Stout stouto at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 5 08:33:23 EDT 2010

  Thanks, I read and used the create a budget, based on the concept
guide.   I was able to create a budget for January - December, but I
could not find a way to display actual income and expenses.

As I mentioned earlier, the budget report (Reports/Income &
Expenses/Budget) always display the current and remaining months for a
12 month period.

I don't use a budget, but I would like to be able to view all of my
actual income and expenses for each month for the entire year, starting
with January.  Is there a way to do this?  Thanks.

Oda