GNUCash makes Tech Republic!

Christopher Singley csingley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 09:19:17 EDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:
> While submitting code would be nice, coming up with a full set of
> requirements, functional specifications, and perhaps even including
> glade dialog mockups, is something that any non-programmer can do!
>
> Admitedly that's not sufficient to get it implemented, but it would
> certainly make it easier.

I suspect my own major requirements would be pretty far outside the
mainstream (being primarily focused on partnership accounting &
investment activities, rather than vendors, customers, invoicing,
etc.)... but I have got one or two new little LLCs set up I could plug
into GnuCash to see where the shoe rubs.

hmmmm....

<goes off to install half of Gnome>