help with custom reports-help ASAP@!!!

Alexandra Perrigo jperrigo at zoominternet.net
Fri Oct 15 15:41:51 EDT 2010

Why is it when I want to print out a custom transaction report for a
period of time, it shows this one transaction of being entered four
times. I checked the ledger section and my account where I do the
entries and it's only showing up once. I tried deleting out the
transaction and reentering it in the checkbook part of gnu and it's
still showing up four times on the transaction report.

Please help as this will make it difficult to budget my paycheck every
two weeks and we can't find way of deleting it from the custom
transaction report and showing up four times!