help with custom reports-help ASAP@!!!

Anthony Dardis adardis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 18:04:07 EDT 2010

The regular Transaction Report shows both sides of a transaction on
separate lines: so if you, say, use your credit card to buy a dinner,
you'll see a line under your Liabilities:Credit Card and a line under
Expenses:Dinners (for example). For a more complex transaction, like a
mortgage payment, there will be a line for each part: take the money from
checking, pay principal, interest, property tax, insurance.

If you say more about what you want to do ("budget my paycheck") perhaps
there's another report that will serve your purposes.

Hope that helps