I cannot select today as date

Luiz Carlos da Costa Junior lcjunior at ufrj.br
Sun Oct 17 11:24:38 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have been using gnucash 2.2.9 for long time and today it is presenting a
very strange and irritating behavior. When I enter a new transaction it
simply doesn't let me choose the day of today (2010-10-17) as the
transaction date. It ignores completely my selection and put yesterday
(2010-10-16) as date.

I have tried to do it by selecting the date from the calendar (it doesn't
allow me to select 2010-10-17) and by entering the date manually (when I
press <ENTER> it changes automatically to 2010-10-16).

Does anyone know something that could explain this?
The only thing I can think about is that we started in Brazil the daylight
saving time from yesterday to today. Is there any chance to have something
to do with this?

Please help!

Thanks in advance!
LC///