Problems using GnuCash 2.3.15 on Win7

Hubert Bahr hab at hbahr.org
Sun Oct 24 15:22:04 EDT 2010

I  have ran into a couple of problems moving from Linux 2.3.15 to Win7
version.  Check Writing produces postage stamp size checks instead of
full page size.  and when saving as a mysql database it can't find the
database although I have no problem when using MySql workbench using the
same user name and password.  I am trying to set this up to pass the
bookeeping to a Windows 7 user.  This is new to me since I primarily use
Linux.  Are there some Windows specific guidelines that i need to
follow?  Everything works fine on Linux.

Hubert