Problems using GnuCash 2.3.15 on Win7

Hubert Bahr hab at hbahr.org
Mon Oct 25 01:34:57 EDT 2010

2.2.9 does not support mysql etc.  I am using the prebuilt version from
the home page.  I am not building from scratch.  I am asking whether
anybody else has experienced similar problems, or have this version
running correctly under windows 7.  If not I will submit as a bug in
2.3.15 so it will be corrected for 2.4

Hubert