CAD (currency) showing everywhere

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 28 10:56:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

Please remember to CC the gnucash-user list on all replies using your
mailer's reply-to-list or reply-all functionality

Keith Clark <keithclark at waterloosubstop.com> writes:

> Derek,
>
> Where/how do I change my locale to Canadian?
>
> Keith

Well, what OS/Distro are you using?  Usually you can set it system-wide
in your computer's system configuration.  Or you can set it for GnuCash
specifically in the gnucash run-script.   See the FAQ:

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_I_want_to_use_GnuCash_in_my_own_language

-derek