Error Message

Christopher Singley csingley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 11:18:07 EDT 2010

I am able to connect to https://ofx.chase.com using arbitrary values
for APPID and APPVER in the SONRQ.

Bank technical support personnel rarely know anything about OFX, and
refuse to provide any support unless you're running Quicken, Money, or
Quickbooks.  What they told you is probably untrue.

You probably have your OFX client misconfigured.

If you can't get this working, log into http://chase.com with a web
browser.  You can click a link to download .QFX and .OFX data files
from inside their website.