"Import QIF: Name Conflict with another account" problem still around

Daniel Trezub daniel3ub at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 10:47:40 EDT 2010

Yes, the solution is check the currencies (as the mentioned post says), but
the point is that this problem exists since 5 years ago, and even the
message is the same (not informative at all).

I just think I should point this out now, as aparently the developers have
abandoned this little problem.

=====
Daniel Trezub
http://www.gameblogs.com.br