How do I set up a personalised Invoice template?

dwallum denise.wallum at btconnect.com
Wed Sep 1 03:56:20 EDT 2010

Hello

I'm trying to set up a personalised invoice template. I have got so far by
basing one on a Fancy invoice. I have set up a Style Sheet. I have managed
to get a logo and banner to appear ok.

However,I am confused about where the various field information comes from
as some things don't seem to work, e.g.

I go to Edit>Report Options and set the 'Payable to' string. It does not
appear on the Invoice even though it is checked.

Where can I find our about the structure of reports? Can I set strings in
some sort of configuration file other than Style Sheets? Can I change the
'TAX' summary to read 'vat'?

Thanks