Dropped mail at GnuCash server.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 2 10:15:42 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm afraid that we had a small server mishap and the GnuCash server lost
email over the past day.  It's been corrected and the system is flowing
now, but unfortunately any mail sent in the past day has been
irretrievably lost.

So if you sent mail in the last day and it did not make it to the list,
please re-send it.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.  The problem has been identified and
corrected so it shouldn't happen again.  For those who care, the issue
is that the mail access.db was being created in a way that the milters
in use couldn't read them, and the milters would then deny local relay.
The creation script has been modified to make sure access.db is always
readable.

Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.