Split Invoice?

Aleksandr peace at AleksandrSolzhenitsyn.net
Tue Sep 14 21:41:59 EDT 2010

  I keep a daily record, using an Invoice (unposted), for each job I
work on.  The invoice consists of my time and materials I purchase for
the job.

In the current project I'm working on the customer wants me to split the
daily record to account for 2 separate parts of the job.  Is there an
easy way to make a copy of the Invoice (unposted) so that I can edit out
the parts of the copy that apertain to a separate part of the entire
project?