Finance::Quote UK funds

Paul Elliott paul at pelliott.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 03:39:03 EDT 2010

  Hi all,
I've been using MS-Money for years but have been forced to change.
GNUCASH looks pretty good and I've installed it on an XP Machine and a
Vista one. My problem is with retrieving quotes, I've got the package
running OK and can retrieve some stock prices, but none of the available
sites listed seem to provide UK funds. I can get these from a
combination of YAHOO finance UK and Bloomberg but these are not listed.
Is configuring a new source a tricky operation (ie rebuilding the app)
or is there some configuration that I'm missing.
Regards,
Paul