OS X 2.2.9.5 versus 2.2.9.4

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Sep 15 20:17:09 EDT 2010

On Sep 14, 2010, at 11:04 PM, Brendan Simon wrote:

> I've been using 2.2.9.4 (OSX Intel) for quite a while, and just noticed
> on the GnuCash website that there is a 2.2.9.5 release (released
> 2010-04-05 according to Sourceforge files page).
>
> When I run the new app, the release information says "built from r17949M
> on 2009-09-08" which is exactly the same as the 2.2.9.4 binary.
>
> Has the binary changed at all, or has some other part of the system
> changed ??
> Is it packaging problem ??
>
> There is no information in the "Gnucash Readme.rtf" regarding the
> 2.2.9.5 release.  In fact the heading says "Gnucash OSX for Intel
> 2.2.9.3" but there is some info on 2.2.9.4 within the file.
>
> The 2.2.9 wiki readme has similar issues regarding lack of information
> on 2.2.9.5.
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucash/files/gnucash%20%28stable%29/2.2.9/
>
> Can someone please point me to information explaining the changes in
> 2.2.9.5.
>
> Updating the web page would be nice too :)

Sorry, I must have forgotten to update the Readme. 2.2.9.5 added some plugins for Gwenhywfar and AQBanking -- I think that they were for HBCI, but I don't remember for sure.

I've updated the Readme Wiki page -- the one pointed to by the link on www.gnucash.org. The download link seems to be correct already.

Regards,
John Ralls