Installing Finance::Quote

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 14:12:36 EDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 4:04 PM, GRAHAM SMITH
<graham.r.smith1 at btinternet.com> wrote:
> I have followed the instructions and downloaded ActivePerl 5.8.9 Build 827.
> This was successful but outstanding is the requirement in the instructions "to add the bin directory to my Path environment variable".
> Please advise how this is achieved.

I have never used Windows 7 so I cannot confirm this, but a Google
search for "add windows 7 environment path" turned up this article:

http://geekswithblogs.net/renso/archive/2009/10/21/how-to-set-the-windows-path-in-windows-7.aspx

(My apologies if that long URL broke in your email client -- it should
be at or near the top in a Google search.)

(Please CC the list with any replies.)