Problem: On-line quotes for UK Funds are x100 too high

GRAHAM SMITH graham.r.smith1 at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 19 07:09:21 EDT 2010

I am setting-up for the first time and gradually resolving set-up problems.
I have installed on Windows 7.
To use On-line Quotes, as directed, I have downloaded ActivePerl 5.8.9. build 827 and checked that Path is correct.
I have entered a mixture of Securities; some Stocks, some Funds. These are UK Shares and Unit Trusts. I have selected Yahoo Europe as the (single) Source.
When I select the "Get Quotes" the prices returned for Shares are correct but those for Unit Trusts (Funds) are 100 times too large.
Please advise how I may resolve this or means by which I can investigate further to discover the source of the anomaly.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Graham