Problem: On-line quotes for UK Funds are x100 too high

GRAHAM SMITH graham.r.smith1 at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 21 12:24:06 EDT 2010

Frank,
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately the link/thread has no action since Oct 2009 and no suggestions.
The problem described (there) sounds similar but different.
I do not have a problem with UK Stocks(Shares), ONLY with UK Funds. The Funds are listed in Pence on the UK Yahoo site but FQ/GC tranlates the pence as pounds i.e. x100 higher value.
Best regards, Graham