Present x Total columns

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 18:22:58 EDT 2010

Derek,

Thanks, unfortunately this was the first patch I ever submitted (and to date still the only one I've ever had time to look into).

I've attached the patch to the bugzilla item now, are there any other processes that need to be followed for this to be considered as potential for an actual patch?

Also, maybe it would be nice to update the development page to include something about that? currently it states

#  Once you are done attach the patch to the bug, and send an email to gnucash-devel mailing list.
# If you mail a patch to gnucash-devel, it should be attached, not inlined.

That's it, which is why I was under the (apparent) mistaken impression that I'd done all that was needed for a patch to be considered.

Page I'm talking about is here

http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Development

Thanks

- James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com
Discover a lost art - play Marbles. May 2004
www.marillion.com