Invoice

David Langer dlangerpi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:14:12 EDT 2010

Thank you for your replies.

My problem is that I need to show the source of the payment; I realize now
that if I change that line (399) of invoice.scm it will only reflect
one description method at a time. That is, if the invoice shows several cash
payments and one retainer payment, then either the description will be all
"from retainer" or all "paid by cash".

Is this right? Am I interpreting the file correctly?

Also, I am not a programmer, and I'm not sure about getting around the read
only permission for this file, in case I do want to change something.

Thanks