Invoice

David Langer dlangerpi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 15:16:15 EDT 2010

Okay, now for me this is becoming a tad complex.. especially with adjusting
the report GUID

Maybe in the future somehow the payment method from memo section of the
payment processing window can be shown in the respective payment line of the
invoice.

[Before and if I go ahead and start trying to adjust the path to the new
report code etc etc my impression, and please correct me here if I am
inaccurate, is that this will only allow that one invoice type to be used,
which leaves me in the same predicament as before]

I can always just print to PDF and then enter the requisite memos via
inkscape (I know, this is a terrible solution, not really any solution), at
least until the memo payment is linked to the invoice

Thank you all for your assistance thus far; if you have any suggestions
regarding the memo field of the payment processing window please let me
know.

--
This email is intended solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and
is strictly private and confidential. Copying or circulation of this email,