Invoice

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Sep 28 10:05:58 EDT 2010

David Langer <dlangerpi at gmail.com> writes:

> Okay, now for me this is becoming a tad complex.. especially with adjusting
> the report GUID

The GUID is just a random number in hex; it's no harder adjusting that
than it is to come up with a new report name and changing it.

> Maybe in the future somehow the payment method from memo section of the
> payment processing window can be shown in the respective payment line of the
> invoice.

The report can always be changed to do this, but AFAIK there is nobody
working on that.

> [Before and if I go ahead and start trying to adjust the path to the new
> report code etc etc my impression, and please correct me here if I am
> inaccurate, is that this will only allow that one invoice type to be used,
> which leaves me in the same predicament as before]

I'm not sure what you mean by "that one invoice type" or how this keeps
you in the same predicament.

> I can always just print to PDF and then enter the requisite memos via inkscape
> (I know, this is a terrible solution, not really any solution), at least until
> the memo payment is linked to the invoice
>
> Thank you all for your assistance thus far; if you have any suggestions
> regarding the memo field of the payment processing window please let me know.

-derek