Invoice

Mike Evans mikee at saxicola.idps.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 11:47:15 EDT 2010

<mikee at saxicola.idps.co.uk>wrote:
> > On Tuesday September 28 2010 16:03:22 David Langer wrote:
> > > Regarding my last statement, I meant that if the client paid a cash
> > > amount after I had used the retainer, the invoice would need to show
> > > each payment method in the respective row.
> >
> > Fist make a backup.
> >
> > This will put the contents of the memo box (when you made a payment) into
> > the
> > appropriate line.  If you want to change the memo afterwards you can do
> > it in
> > Accounts Receivable.
> >
> > Oh, and don't forget the backup.
> >
> > Mike E
Hi David

Here's some more code to replace the bit bit you replaced last time.

(if (description-col used-columns)
	(let* ((t (xaccSplitGetParent split))
				(m1 (xaccSplitGetMemo split)))
				(if (string= m1 "")( addto! row  (_ "Payment, thank you"))
					( addto! row  m1 ))))

It just puts in the default string if you leave the memo field empty.
Regards
Mike E

Did I mention to make a backup?

--