New account not showing in account tab

Frank Santoro frankvsantoro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 20:47:31 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm using 2.4.4 in Ubuntu.  I added a sub-account to an investment account,
but the account does not display in the accounts tab.  The account is there
- I exported the account list and it's included; and I can transfer to and
from the account in the register, but it won't display in the accounts tab.
Not sure if this is a bug or not, a quick search of bugzilla didn't seem to
turn up anything.

I know I have 15 sub-accounts for the parent account in question.  Not sure
if there's a maximum number of sub-accounts.

Regards
Frank