New account not showing in account tab

Frank Santoro frankvsantoro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 23:43:31 EDT 2011

Ah.  Somehow had marked the "hidden" check box.  Many thanks.

--
Frank "Vinny the Body" Santoro
Preacher's Wife (part-time), Adoptive Parent, CPA, Libertarian, Musician,

Basic Flying Rule:
Try to stay in the middle of the air - do not go near the edges of it.  The
edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings,
sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there.