Value over time report for account with shares

FireFly fireflys_98 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 23 19:27:38 EDT 2011

Thanks, that did it, think I was missing the account levels, I was selecting accounts and thinking that "2 accounts" mean't go two accounts deep from those I select, rather than just show 2 accounts deep from the highest level in the entire chart.

- James Duerr

E-mail: FireFlys_98 at yahoo.com
Discover a lost art - play Marbles. May 2004
www.marillion.com