Fast data entry possible?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Apr 24 00:52:12 EDT 2011

On Apr 23, 2011, at 8:57 PM, Eleanor Olds Batchelder wrote:

> If I assign a number to each account, will I be able to just enter the number, rather than three or four account names?  (This data entry burden could be a deal-breaker…)

No. That's been asked for, but never implemented. If it's only a few accounts, you could give them names with unique initials and put them at the top level while you catch up, then move them back into their places in the hierarchy and give them back their right names when you're done.

Please remember to copy the list on replies, either by using "reply all" or, if your mail program provides it, "reply list".

Regards,
John Ralls