Fast data entry possible?

Eleanor Olds Batchelder eob at post.harvard.edu
Sun Apr 24 10:55:02 EDT 2011

I would be interested in any scripts to convert csv to qif, as you suggest, where I could insert the second account manually, if necessary.  (I have some programming ability, so if there were a model, I think I could manage it.)  Please let me know where these are.

Also, I see that there is a "duplicate transaction" button in GnuCash — I could use this and just supply the new date and amount for my Groceries problem — right?

Thanks,
Eleanor