Mac keyboard shortcuts?

Eleanor Olds Batchelder eob at post.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 25 18:55:13 EDT 2011

When I wrote that, I was struggling with an import — the screen that the imported transactions were displayed on would accept a 'cut' (cmd x), but not a 'paste' (cmd v) — I had to do cmd-e (edit) then return key to get the highlighted command on the edit menu (paste).  However, I'm having so many other troubles with import that I'm just going to reenter the transactions from my old system — it will be easier than correcting so many errors (duplicate reversing, unmatched transactions, etc.).  However, on the register screens the cut/paste key commands seem to work as expected.  (However, no undo, I guess…)

Another weird thing — if I type a wrong character when specifying an account, a dialog box pops up asking me if I want to add it new (yes or no).  I have to click no three times before it goes away for good!  Is that expected?

Thanks for your patience,
Eleanor