Obtaining Security Quotes

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 26 16:58:37 EDT 2011

Thanks for your help.  I knew I was doing something simple wrong.  I was
not putting perl in front of gnc-fq-dump.  I installed all the files
listed and now the security quotes works fine.  Most of us that use
Windows are not familiar with perl and need help.  There doesn't seem to
be any basic guidance that I could find.
Thanks,
Mike