Mac keyboard shortcuts?

Deane Yamane deane.yamane at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:46:42 EDT 2011

On a side note abt 'Mac keyboard shortcuts',
a. In most cases, the cmd keys do work.
b. In other cases, u can highlight something in a different window THEN drag it to GnuCash entry window. U will see a '+' (plus sign). And 'voila!' it's copied. I use this often when creating new stocks. Copying the name to a new Security form.

This may help u in your 'recreate' task. I hope this helps.

Aloha, Mr. 'Dizzy' Deane Yamane