Problem opening a new file

Bill Reimer reimer at alcor.concordia.ca
Fri Apr 29 12:16:09 EDT 2011

Hi Geert,

I was unable to run step 2 since the window that opens does not have a place to rename the account like I could in the new account properties box. In addition, when I click on "Edit" in the drop down menu, the "Edit Account" feature is greyed out.

Regards,
Bill

Dept. of Sociology and Anthropology, Concordia University (H1125-01)
1455 boul de Maisonneuve O., Montréal, Québec, CANADA H3G 1M8
Tel: (514) 848-2424 ext.2171   Fax: (450) 689-5435   E-mail: bill.reimer at concordia.ca
CRRF WWW Page:    http://crrf.concordia.ca
NRE WWW Page:     http://nre.concordia.ca
CRRG WWW Page:    http://crrg.concordia.ca