Out of Office Message Re: PDF Invoices

Leslie Hendelman lesliehendelman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 10:45:06 EDT 2011

I will be out of the office from Wednesday August 3, 2011 until
Monday, August 22, 2011, on vacation.  I will respond to all messages
the week of August 22-26, 2011.
Thank you for your patience.

Thank you.

--
*
Leslie Hendelman, LCSW

lesliehendelman at gmail.com
Phone: (212) 316-2554
Fax:      (646) 530-8406

Office Address:**
**
**Leslie Hendelman, LCSW
700 West End Avenue #G-B
New York, NY 10025
*
*The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. It is
intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in
error please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents
to any one or make copies.*
Recipients of confidential information are bound under NYS-MHL Section 33.13
(Mental Health) and under Title 42, Part 2 of the Code of Federal
Regulations (Substance Abuse) to not redisclose such information without
further written consent.*

*