Re: Re : Budget Intermediate totals

Phil Longstaff phil.longstaff at yahoo.ca
Sun Aug 7 14:48:08 EDT 2011

I've attached the budget and my config.user file from windows.  The config.user file goes into C:\Documents and Settings\<account>\.gnucash (where you replace <account> by your account name, in my case, "phil").  I then created a "reports" folder under .gnucash and put "psl-budget.scm" there ("psl" are my initials).  I then restart gnucash and "PSL Budget Report" should appear under Reports -> Budget.

If you don't see it, look in C:\Documents and Settings\<account>\Local Settings\Temp for the newest file named gnucash.trace.<something>.log.  Open this file in notepad or wordpad and see if there's anything in there indicating what the problem is.