outstanding accounts receivables?

Maf King maf at chilwell.net
Mon Aug 8 04:15:43 EDT 2011

Hi Tony, Axel,

AFAIK, you can not delete an invoice.  What yo can do, though is re-use them,
by editing the customer details and invoice number etc. and then posting. (ie
invoice 000001 becomes invoice 004567 or whatever is next in your sequence)

another tip for selecting all invoices etc. is to use "matches regex" and then
"." (full stop, period, decimal point YMMV, no quotes!) in the "find"
dialogue.

Maf.