Searching for account names (without transactions)

alfggmb alfggmb at verizon.net
Tue Aug 9 21:18:51 EDT 2011

I have so many account registers that this would be a way for me to
consolidate certain ones in one viewable report area on the computer.

In other words I may have a 'Savings account' register as a child in a few
different parents, and would like to do a find or a report to see all of
them together just for viewing for that time..that the report/find is done.