New to GnuCash

Robert Carroll rcarroll at seeklocate.com
Wed Aug 10 15:43:59 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am setting up GnuCash for the first time on my Ubuntu small business
network.  So each work station is based on the Ubuntu OS, there are 3 in
total.  I want to use MySQL which is on my Ubuntu server to manage the data
and each work station to access that data.  I am not finding a best practice
guide on how to set up something like this through my google searches, can
someone point me in the right direction.  What I would like to know is do I
need a .sql that will setup the tables and then connect to the sql server
from each WS?  Do i install GnuCash on each WS and then setup a connection
to the SQL db from there If so where do I setup that connection and is there
any suggestions for setting up that connection?  Each WS is on the same lan.

Thank you in advance.

Robert