Request feature - expense voucher detailed name

Gopi Aravind gopiaravind at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 01:13:32 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I'm not too sure if I can ask for this on the mailing list...but was just
going through my transaction summary and realised how painful it was to
decipher what an employee posts for expense claiming unless he/she explains
types what its about again before posting.

Essentially, the issue is with how only their name is displayed in the
transaction...even on splitting the transaction view, there's no description
of what the expense was for (like the ones we enter in the expense voucher
screen before posting). Only the line he/she writes *after *clicking on
"Post", if he/she bothers to at all, shows up in the Ledgers...

Could somebody possibly create an option to be able to show/hide
description? Or at least a direct link to the said expense voucher in the
transaction so its easier for auditors to view in an instant further details
instead of having to search for that transaction?

Thanks, :)