Chart of accounts

Gregory Forster fgreg74 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 12:45:26 EDT 2011

Yes it does.  I've done it.  When you access the Account Summary Report,
click options.  Change the name to Chart of Accounts and do whatever
other modifications you want.  I unchecked the balances and unchecked
the hyperlinks display.  After I did whatever modifications I wanted,
then I saved the "custom" report.

Greg